I’m really excited that after a long arduous decision-making process, our home is finally listed for sale on the market. It went up late last night and today I had five showings, which I think is pretty spectacular! Good homes sell quick in this neighborhood and ours is a catch, so I’m hoping we see offers soon — maybe even by the end of the weekend!
Soon it will be time to start seriously looking at and making offers on houses we want to buy. We’re looking for something that:
- Is in our desired neighborhood within the best school district in San Diego
- Has at least 3 bedrooms (preferably 4) and at least 2 baths (preferably 2.5)
- Has a decent sized backyard for the dogs
- Is on a safe, quiet street
- Would love a planned community with a low HOA so we have access to a private pool, playground, etc.
- Has a nice open kitchen concept
- Would prefer two-story, but single story could work as well.
- Ideally at least 1800 square feet
We’ll see if we tick all the boxes! 🙂---------------
If you're enjoying my blog, would you consider following me on Bloglovin?